Contoh Interview

semoga bermanfaat yaaaaaa :)




Interviewer      : Good afternoon.
Me                   : Good afternon.
Interviewer      : Please sit down. Did you find our offices all right?
Me                   : Yes, with no difficulty. I've passed this building several times before.
Interviewer      : Right. Well, Tell me about yourself.
Me                   : My name is Zefrina Destrina. I Have completed my education at State Polytechnic
of Sriwijaya a Diploma (III) and The University of Sriwijaya a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering degree with GPA 3,8 .My qualifications include two years of experience in Petroleum Rifining Industry as a Chemical Engineer and also I have a full understanding of the chemical and petroleum industry process.
Interviewer      : Well, that's exactly the kind of person we need. Why do you want to work for this
  company? Why are you interested in this job?

Me                   : Your company is one of my top choices .I believe my strong technical
  experience  and education will make me a very competitive candidate for this
  position
Interviewer      : Why are you leaving your current job? .
Me                   :  I received great training and education in the Petroleum Industry and have been
   given job
  assignments that have enhanced my technical skills and  I can bring these same  
  skills to your company.
Interviewer      : How well do you work under pressure or tight deadlines?
Me                   : we are always faced with pressure and deadlines in our lives and you do not
  mind the stress. Stressful situations are a learning and challenging experience.
Interviewer      :  What are your strengths? .
Me                   :  I have production techniques skill and I am enjoy solving problems.
  but my greatest strength is possessing an excellent team spirit and capable
  of interacting effectively with other discipline engineers.
Interviewer      : What are your weaknesses or areas you would like to improve? .
Me                   :  I never like to leave my work until I have every thing finished completely.
   Sometimes this bothers me but I feel inside that it is important.
Interviewer      : How would you describe your last employer?
Me                   :  He really knew the job I was doing, if I had any problems he was approachable  
and gave the responsibility to do a good   job.

Interviewer      : . What are your career goals and where do you see yourself five years from now?  
Me                   : I am looking for a position with a company where I can stay and grow with and I
feel this position would give me this opportunity and Within 5 years, I would like to   become the very best engineer your company has on staff. I want to work toward becoming  the expert that others rely on.
Interviewer      : . What are your salary expectations.
Me                   :  I’m sure that your company offers a fair, competitive salary for someone with my
education / training, skills and experience, but it would be great if you could give me an idea   of the salary range you have budgeted for this position.
Interviewer      : . Why should we hire you? 
Me                   :  I think I am a great match for this position. My degree in Chemical Engineering
with more   than 2 years of experience petrochemical and petroleum rifining . I have a  lot of knowledge about the industry process from my education , such as extensive experience of developing industrial chemeical processes. On Petroleum industry , I had Working closely with process chemists and chemical technicians to ensure maximum output levels and the efficient running of the production facility. I feel I can use the same skills and hard work to do well on this job too.
Interviewer      :  Do you have any other skills of experiences that we have not discussed?
Me                   :  Yes of course, I have knowledge from my degree studies , such as : chemical
industry, crude oil  and  gas, foodstuffs, petroleum,medicines, Engineering Science
Production techniques, Quality control and so on. I also have
knowledge of Safety Standards in the plant and laboratory. I am also a hard worker.
Interviewer     : oke, thanks for  your time and your answers. Hopefuuly you can join to work in our  
  Company.
Me                   : Thank’s too for the opportunity that has been given to me for this interview.

0 Comments